March 13, 2015 | Tampa, Florida
The United Nations Association-Tampa Bay Chapter is searching for a fundraising director to join the board of directors. The all-volunteer board which meets monthly oversees education and advocacy programs that foster an understanding of the United Nations and its goals. We service Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Polk counties. Our chapter has more than 250 members and coordinates outreach through a social media network of more than 6,000. Read our chapter mission statement here. The Director serves as the lead on two major annual fundraising initiatives: the ambassador cup golf tournament and the Better World 5K. Review a brief summary of the primary responsibilities below.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume to our chapter president Dr. Mark Amen at amen[AT]usf.edu.
- Develop an annual strategic fundraising plan for the Chapter.
- Build, coordinate, and design fundraising initiatives to maintain existing and initiate new fundraising relationships with corporate, community, and individual sponsors.
- Coordinate major fundraising initiatives including the ambassador cup golf tournament and better world 5k.
- Identify new and innovative funding sources for the Chapter
- Coordinate with the Strategic Communications and Publishing directors to ensure effective marketing and communication of our fundraising efforts and their benefit to Chapter programs.